Plaskolite Acquires Rotuba's Extruded Lighthing Sheet Business
COLUMBUS, Ohio (February 19, 2016) – Plaskolite, LLC, the nation’s largest manufacturer of continuously processed acrylic sheet products, has acquired the lighting sheet business from The Rotuba Extruders, Inc.
Plaskolite Announces Investment by Charlesbank Capital Partners
COLUMBUS, Ohio (October 7, 2015) Plaskolite announced today that Charlesbank Capital Partners is investing in the company. Plaskolite has been owned by the Donald Dunn family since its founding in 1950.
Plaskolite Strengthens Product Offerings Through Acquisition
COLUMBUS, Ohio (September 12, 2014) – Plaskolite, Inc., the largest US manufacturer of continuously processed acrylic sheet products, announces the acquisition of the mirror sheet product line from SPECCHIDEA s.r.l. of Torino, Italy.
Plaskolite Launches International Websites
COLUMBUS, Ohio (January 28, 2014) – Plaskolite, Inc., the world’s largest manufacturer of continuously processed acrylic sheet products, has launched German, Spanish and French language versions of its products website to better serve its growing roster of international clients.
- Plaskolite Acquires Pexco Extruded Sheet Business (12/14/12)
- Plaskolite Adds Cell Cast Acrylic to Product Line, Forms Joint Venture in Turkey (09/26/12)
- Plaskolite Strengthens Product Offerings Through Acquisition (VIVAK) (07/02/12)
- Plaskolite Expands Product Offerings with New Continuous Cast Acrylic Sheet (05/03/11)
- Purchase of Optiglass Coating Division Strengthens Plaskolite's Leadership Position (10/20/09)
- Plaskolite to Manufacture Mustang™ Sheet Using Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester (11/04/08)
- Plaskolite Releases New Coatings Catalog (10/12/07)
- Plaskolite Acquires Acrylic Sheet Division of Lucite International (7/25/07)
- Plaskolite Acquires Bunker Plastics Mirror and Coated Sheet Products (6/12/06)
Marketing Support Administrator